Online Account Access
University & Community Federal Credit Union offers members in Stillwater, OK and the surrounding areas free online account access. Below are a few of the options that UCFCU offers with online account access. Contact a Member Service Representative at 405.743.3328 if you have any questions about online account access.
Security awareness of online financial accounts is critical to your account protection. The following are some guidelines to help protect your accounts.
- Also use strong passwords. Do not use dictionary words, names of family or pets, or values that may be easily assigned to you such as birthdays or other major events.
- Poor password example: Rainbow1958
- Good password example: jfU4kjDf3kLt
- Keep your password private. You should not share your account information with anyone. UCFCU provides multiple account logins for single accounts if desired so you may keep your information private.
- Challenge questions should be difficult and not easily guessed. If your favorite pet is Rover and everyone knows this, then that would be an insecure choice for a challenge question answer. Information should not be easily guessed or known.
- Monitor your account with e*Alerts as described below. You may receive an email or text message, or both, on pre-defined events. This will allow you to be alerted if anyone has access your account or done something without your consent. If you see an e*Alert and you did not perform the action, call us immediately at (405) 743-3328 to lock online access.
- Do not save your login information in your browser. You should be required to enter the login and password information each and every time you access your account. Most browsers may easily clear saved information by accessing “ctrl+shift+del” buttons while in the web browser. This should bring up a “Clear Browsing Data” dialog which allows you to remove saved information.
- Be vigilante of the transactions on your account. Should you see anything out of place please call us immediately at (405) 743-3328 to determine if something is out of place and what steps need to be taken.
University & Community Federal Credit Union offers members in Stillwater, OK and the surrounding areas access to E-statements. View your monthly statement online by registering for this great service. Start now by logging on to Account Access and registering for this service by clicking the “E-Statements” button on the left menu.
Schedule automatic transfers between suffixes and pay loans with scheduled transfers when logged into your account. Select a source suffix, destination suffix, amount, and schedule the transfer to simplify your life! As with all electronic transactions, Regulation D may apply. For more information on Regulation D and how it may apply to some of your suffixes, please visit Regulation D FAQ.
Setting up e*Alerts for your account is easy! Go to www.cuintouch.com and log into your online banking. First, you must enter an e-mail address or phone number where you would like to receive your alerts. To do this, click on the box which says Member Options on the left side of the screen. If you entering an e-mail address, type it in the box and click Add. If you are entering a phone number to receive a text message, click on the link which says What is my Phone Address? and the system will prompt you to enter your phone number and cell phone provider. The phone address will appear in the box. Be sure to click Add to save it.
Once you have entered your e-mail address and/or phone number, go back to the left side of the screen and click on the box marked e*Alerts. There are six different categories of alerts that you can set up on your account.
Credit Union Alerts
There are currently no Credit Union alerts available for set-up on your account.
Personal alerts allow you to send yourself an e-mail or text with a personal reminder message. Select where you want your message to be sent, type your personal message in the box provided, and select the date, time, and frequency with which you would like the message to be sent.
Balance alerts send you a message at a regular frequency to let you know how much money is available in your account. Choose where you want your message to be sent, for which account you would like an alert, and the day and time you would like to receive it.
Low Balance Alerts
With low balance alerts, you can help ensure that you always have enough money in your account. Choose where you would like the alert to be sent, which account you want to keep track of, and what your low balance threshold is. For example, if you want to receive a text when your checking falls below $100, select your cell phone number, select checking, and type in $100.
Transaction alerts let you know when an amount of money exceeding a threshold you set has been deposited or withdrawn from your account. Select the e-mail or phone number to which you would like the message sent, select the account which needs the alert, whether you would like to be notified of a deposit or withdrawal, and the minimum threshold amount for such notification.
Event alerts help guard you from unauthorized access to your account by alerting you when someone has logged in successfully, made an unsuccessful log-in attempt, changed your password, or changed your e-mail address. Simply select an e-mail address or phone number from the drop-down boxes for those alerts which you would like to receive and click Update Alerts.
Online Bill Pay
University & Community Federal Credit Union of Stillwater, OK offers members online bill payment. Once you’ve decided you’re ready to start paying bills, simply log in to your online account access and click the “CU Bill Pay” button on the left hand menu screen. Every member of the credit union is pre-enrolled so you can start paying bills right away! It’s bad enough you have to pay with your hard-earned money. It shouldn’t take a couple of hours and a desktop full of supplies to get it over with. That’s why online bill payment is about to become your new best friend.
- All you need is a checking account & internet access.
- Pay your bills 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Out of town? No worries. You can pay your bills while on vacation, at the office, from home…anywhere you have access to the internet.
- Pay one-time bills and schedule regular payments to be automatically processed on the days you choose.
- View your payment history.
- View, add to or edit your list of payees anytime.
- You decide how much to pay, who to pay and when to pay.
- Need to make sure you made a payment? Search by payee to see who you paid and when.
- Transmit payments safely & securely. Security features include 128-bit encryption & Secure Socket Layer.
- Best of all, it’s unlimited and it’s FREE!
How Do You Get Started?
1) Log on to your online account at www.cuintouch.com
2) Click the “CU Bill Pay” button on the left menu of the screen.
3) Start making payments!
If E-Statements don’t offer the date ranges you need, History allows you to view a date range of your choice. You can then print this statement or even export your transactions from that date range into a program such as Quicken. Click on History on the left side of the screen.
Select the account or accounts for which you would like to see the history and select a date range, either one of the preset options or enter dates of your own. If you are looking for a specific range of checks, you can enter draft numbers and show only those checks.
Finally, select how you want to view the history (on screen, in a text document, or exported to Money or Quicken) and whether you would like it in descending order or ascending order.