OKLAHOMA STATE UNIVERSITY – STUDENTS, FACULTY AND STAFF
Looking for student banking while attending Oklahoma State University? University & Community FCU is a full service financial institution “bank” for the students, faculty and staff at Oklahoma State University. Below is information about us – how to open an account and where our Oklahoma State University Branch is located.
Opening An Account (What You Will Need)
1. U.S. Government Issued ID
- Driver’s License
- State issued ID
2. Proof of Address Letter (Must have name and address typed)
- Registrar’s Office Letter
- Lease Agreement
- Housing assignment from ISS or Residential Life
3. Amount Needed to Open
- $5 for Savings Account
- $0.01 for Free Checking Account (Must have Savings in order to open Checking)
Don’t have time to come in? APPLY ONLINE!
- Unlimited Deposits
- Free ATM/Debit Card
- No monthly service charge
- $0.01 to open
- 12 free temporary checks
- Free online account access and Mobile App
- Free Bill Pay
- Free E-Statements
- $0.01 to maintain account
Take a look at all of our CHECKING OPTIONS!
MasterCard Credit Card
Applicants must be 18 years old, if not, a parent or guardian over 18 years of age must co-sign or must show proof that they have the means to repay the debt. All co-applicants must also be a member of University & Community FCU. Loan approval and credit limit will depend on the credit history and income of the applicant(s).
- Must be a member with UCFCU to apply for our Mastercard.
- Must have a social security number to apply.
1. Secured Cards (To Help Establish Credit)
- You must put at least $300.00 on hold in Savings Account to establish credit limit.
2. Unsecured Cards
- If trying to move from a Secured card to an Unsecured card, must have one year of good payment history before applying.
- Unsecured card status and credit limit subject to approval.
3. Online Credit Card Services (www.gotomycard.com)
- Register card after receiving it in the mail
- View transaction history/statements
- Make payments
- View due date and minimum payment due
Find a credit card you. APPLY NOW!
CO-OP Shared Branching
- 5,000+ locations world-wide
- Cash checks
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Make loan payments
- Make transfers between accounts
- Purchase Money Orders, Travelers Checks and Official Checks
- Obtain cash advances and balance inquiries
Learn more about CO-OP Shared Branching!
1. Outgoing Wire Transfer Fees
- $15 fee for Domestic outgoing wire transfer
- International wire transfer fees will vary
2. Incoming Wire Transfer Fees
- $5 for an incoming wire transfer
3. Information Needed to Send a Wire Transfer
- Recipient’s name, physical address, bank account number
- Bank name and address
- Bank SWIFT Code (International) or Routing Number (Domestic)
Online Account Transfers
1. Log into www.cuintouch.com
- Both accounts must be enabled to do cross account transfers. Please contact us if you want to enable this feature for your account.
2. Setting up your Cross Account Transfer Password
- Click “Member Options” on left side of screen
- Click on “Cross Account Password”
- Create and enter password twice and then submit (Create a password that is different from your login password so no one else can access your account).
3. Transfer to Someone Else’s Account
- Click on “X Transfers” on the left side of home screen after logging in.
- Enter in person’s account number and their Cross Account Password.
- Choose what suffix (Savings, Checking, etc.) you want to transfer from.
- Choose what suffix in other person’s account you want to transfer to.
- Enter transfer amount and click “Transfer”.
4. Allow Someone to Transfer to Your Account
- Give them your account number and the Cross Account Password you created and they will follow the same steps as above.