University & Community FCU’s Mobile App provides you a convenient way to manage your finances from your smart phone or tablet. In today’s world of pandemics and changing access to bank lobbies, our Mobile App gives you peace of mind in regards to accessing your accounts from your own home.
The app is free!
Search UCFCU Mobile in your app store and download the UCFCU app for your Apple® or Android™ devices.
Touch the Manage button on the bottom of your screen and you’ll find options to:
- Check your accounts
- Transfer money
- Make loan payments
- Pay bills*
- Find our locations
- Deposit checks through our Remote Deposit Capture (RDC)
- Have important contact information saved on the app
*Bill pay mobile device users must first setup and “enroll” in bill pay by using the UCFCU website to establish payees and get authenticated for bill pay use.
Getting Started on the Mobile App
- Your online banking credentials will be used to access your accounts via the mobile app
- If you haven’t setup a User Name and Password for online banking, you will need to complete that prior to using the mobile app
- The mobile app is secure; however, we always recommend our Members use the pass code protection options your personal phone offers for your own protection.
Remote Deposit Capture Limits:
- Minimum Check: $1.00
- Maximum Check: $1,500.00
- Daily Maximum: $1,500.00
- Monthly Maximum: $5,000.00
- Daily Maximum Check Deposits: 5
- Monthly Maximum Check Deposits: 10
- Number of Days Checks Will Be On Hold: 3 Business Days
Navigating the Mobile Banking App
After logging in, you’ll be on the “Accounts Page.” You’ll see a listing of all the accounts you have access to, with their balances.
(Navigate buttons are on the bottom of the screen and are: Accounts, Manage, Settings.)
Loans & View History