Having trouble logging into E-Teller?
- Enter your Login ID (ex. 12345), if you use your account number as your Login ID. You can not longer enter your last check digit (ex. 12345-0). To clarify, only use the numbers before the dash.
- If you cannot get your password to work, it can be reset by contacting a Member Service Representative.
Procedures for Changing Account Information in E-Teller Online Account Access
- Direct browser to www.cuintouch.com.
- Login to account.
- Once logged in successfully, on the left-hand side of the screen, click on “Member Options.”
- To change account password, click on “Account Access Password.”
- At the next screen you will be able to change your password.
- To change your Login ID, click on the “Login ID.”
- To change Challenge Questions, click on “Challenge Questions.”
- If you have any problems with logging in or have forgotten your Login ID or Password, please contact a Member Services Representative.