Do you need a job or looking to further your career? We are always looking for great people to work for our great Credit Union.
To be considered for any position, you must fill out an application.
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources.
Vice-President of Lending
Responsible for the direction and coordination of all lending activities. This includes real estate loans, consumer loans and commercial loans. Ensures lending operations are in accordance with established policies, procedures, and compliance. Develop lending policy. Ensures lending activities result in maximum volume, appropriate profit, and minimal delinquency ratio. Monitors product delivery and quality and takes action to resolve problems. Reviews periodically indirect dealer contracts and participates actively in the indirect program.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Monitors product delivery and quality and takes action to resolve problems.
- Reviews periodically indirect dealer contracts and participates actively in the indirect program.
- Chairs credit committee
- Prepares department scheduling, monthly reports for Board of Directors and executive management that include new loan report, loan officer statistical report, mortgage loans in process and closed and indirect loan report.
- Leads activity related to new product development with respect to lending program. Assist branches in training and loan approval.
- Participates in establishment of annual department loan production goals, sales goals, initiates action to achieve established goals. Sets annual and monthly loan production goals for each loan officer.
- The acquisition of new members resulting in loan and deposit growth, retain and expand existing member relationships, and educate members on loan products that can save them money and provide a high level of member service across all areas.
- Examines, evaluates, and recommends to the credit committee approval of investment property loans. Reviews periodically for required updated financial information and field visits.
- Serves as a member of the asset liability committee.
- Ensures the Credit Union is in compliance with all lending regulations; develops procedural changes as compliance requires or new programs demand. Manages the auditing and filing of all loan files through the processors.
- Analyzes loan data including loan losses for corrective action.
Education: Bachelor’s degree
Experience Required: Five to ten years of similar or related experience
Required Knowledge: Must have in-depth understanding of and ability to interpret regulations affectinglending programs. Extensive knowledge of consumer, investment property and real estate lending.
Commercial lending experience is a plus.
Full-Time Member Service Representative
University & Community Federal Credit Union is currently seeking candidates with cash handling experience to fill a Full-Time Member Service Representative position. The candidate must be available 7:45 a.m. to 6:15 p.m M-F.
The Member Service Representative will assist members with withdrawals, deposits and other financial transactions. Qualified candidates will possess great interaction, communication and organizational skills, as well as, ability to balance a cash drawer and basic computer and 10-key skills.
Full-Time Lending Processor
University & Community Federal Credit Union is currently seeking candidates to fill a Full-Time Lending Processor.
- Reviews residential loan application files and Home Equity application files
- Files loan documents with the Oklahoma Tax Commission and other appropriate agencies
- Records data on status of loans, including number of new applications and loans approved, canceled, or denied.
- Records interest rate information and sends to Realtors and all lending staff
Online Job Application
All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, marital status, handicap or any other status protected by the law.
Please complete in full (even if resume is attached)