University & Community Federal Credit Union Announces change in Annual Meeting Format
“The Bash” and Annual Meeting
A new Annual Meeting format has been established for the upcoming 2020 Annual Meeting. This year “The Bash,” will be held which encompasses a large, family-style member appreciation event. This event will enhance our membership growth as our members are welcome to invite friends.
The credit union’s Annual Meeting will be conducted at this Feb. 20th event, but “The Bash will be a family-fun, member appreciation event. The structure of the event will allow members to bring a guest family or a neighbor who’s been considering becoming a UCFCU member….And of course grandchildren are ALWAYS welcome.
The goal is to have potential new members experience the atmosphere of what UCFCU has to offer. Information booths will be setup on how to become a member to help grow our membership. Games and prizes for the kids as well as the annual Large Prize Drawings will be held.
The best part about this Annual Meeting and “The Bash” addition is: there will be NO ADMISSION FEE to The Bash. Members must simply RSVP prior to February 13th to attend for FREE*.
Some things about the Annual Meeting have not changed:
Current members will be eligible to win great prizes
the Annual Meeting will be held at the event, as a business meeting.
Food will be provided
Extra Tickets for Large Prize Drawings can still be purchased to benefit our Credit Union Cares benefactor for 2020.
Information About the 2020 UCFCU Annual Meeting
- Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Registration Opens 5:45 pm | Activities Begin 6:00 pm | Food Services Begins 6:30 pm
- Payne County Expo Center @ the Expo Hall
Located at Hwy 51 / E. 6th Street & Fairgrounds Road,
4518 Expo Center
Stillwater, OK 74074
- Free Parking and plenty of handicap spots too.
Annual Meeting Agenda
- Registration 5:45 pm – 6:15 pm
- Activities, Business Meeting and Dinner 6:15 pm – 7:30 pm
- Shake, Rattle and Roll Music DJ 6:30 – 8:15 pm
- Door Prizes 7:30 pm – 8:15 pm
- Adjourn 8:15 pm
Times are tentative and it should be noted the Business meeting & door prize times, may be adjusted as needed.
Purchase A Ticket – No Need in 2020!
Admission is Free this year!
- No cost this year for the inaugural “Bash.” (Attendees must RSVP to get in for free!)
- Please list children’s ages so we can plan bounce houses and other activities
- Adult members (21+) will receive One Drink – good for a beer or wine adult beverage
- One Door Prize Ticket will be given to each UCFCU Member
RSVP Required to Receive Free Admission!
Please use the form below to RSVP for free admission. Hurry, deadline to RSVP is Feb. 13th!
If you’d like to RSVP for your “guest” family or a friend, you may do so on the same form.
Grandchildren are welcome too!
If you prefer to RSVP via, email or the phone include a phone #, email and First and Last name of each attendee. Include ages of all children please.
Use the form below to RSVP or