Congratulations to all who attended “The Bash!”
You helped us doubled our attendance from the previous year.
- Attendance doubled from 157 in 2019 to 370 in 2020. 114 kids and 256 adults for a total of 370 people. Members were encouraged to bring guests so we could encourage more people to become members and join the credit union movement.
- Special thank you to the 2020 Planning Committee Members: Zach, Casey, Brittney, Misty, Penny & Megan and to all the staff for working the event.
We’ll CU @ The Bash Next Year!
University & Community Federal Credit Union Announces change in Annual Meeting Format
“The Bash” & Annual Meeting
Payne County Expo Center
A new Annual Meeting format has been established for the upcoming 2020 Annual Meeting. This year “The Bash,” will be held as a large, family-style member appreciation event. This event is set to enhance our membership growth, as members are welcome to invite friends.
The credit union’s Annual Meeting will be conducted at this Feb. 20th event, but “The Bash will feature a bounce house and inflatables, a money machine, a DJ and other indoor fun. This event will allow members to bring a guest family or a neighbor who’s been considering a UCFCU membership….Of course, grandchildren are ALWAYS welcome.
The goal is to have potential new members experience the atmosphere of what UCFCU has to offer. Information booths will be setup on how to become a member. Games and prizes for the kids are planned and the annual Prize Drawings will be held which include two TVs, a power washer, Calphalon pots and pans and much more.
While the structure of the Annual Meeting has evolved, some things will remain the same:
- the Annual Meeting will be conducted as a business meeting at “The Bash” event.
- Current members will be eligible to win great prizes
- Food & drinks will be provided
- Extra tickets for the Prize Drawings will be sold. Proceeds will benefit the 2020 Credit Union Cares benefactor.
Plan now to attend so we can CU @ The Bash!
The best part about the 2.20.2020 Annual Meeting & The Bash:
NO ADMISSION FEE.
Members must simply RSVP prior to February 13th to attend for FREE*.
UCFCU’s 2020 The Bash & Annual Meeting Details
- Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Registration Opens 5:45 pm | Activities Begin 6:00 pm | Food Service 6:30 pm
- Payne County Expo Center @ the Expo Hall
Located at Hwy 51 / E. 6th Street & Fairgrounds Road,
4518 Expo Center
Stillwater, OK 74074
- Free Parking and plenty of handicap spots too.
Annual Meeting Agenda
- Registration 5:45 pm – 6:15 pm
- Activities, Business Meeting and Dinner 6:15 pm – 7:30 pm
- Shake, Rattle and Roll Music DJ 6:30 – 8:15 pm
- Door Prizes 7:30 pm – 8:15 pm
- Adjourn 8:15 pm
Times are tentative. The Business meeting & door prize times, may be adjusted as needed.
Purchase A Ticket – No Need in 2020!
Admission is Free this year!
- No cost this year for the inaugural “The Bash.” (Attendees must RSVP to get in for free!)
- Please list children’s ages so we can plan bounce houses and other activities
- Adult members (21+) will receive One Drink – good for a beer or wine adult beverage
- One Door Prize Ticket will be given to each UCFCU Member
RSVP Required to Receive Free Admission!
Please use the online registration form below to RSVP for free admission. Hurry, deadline to RSVP is Feb. 13th!
You may include your “guest” family or a friend’s RSVP on your online registration form.
Grandchildren are welcome too!
- Registration has now closed (02/18/2020)